Fluorescently labeled Extracellular Vesicles are widely used for studying physical and functional properties of vesicles, their distribution, localization, and in vitro trafficking studies. Hansabiomed offers 2 different types of fluorescently labeled EVs: the next generation FLUO-EVs and classical membrane stained Fluorescently labeled Exosome and Microvesicle standards.
- FLUO-EVs fluorescent EVs are stably-fluorescent Extracellular vesicles expressing the fluorescent protein EGFP (green) BFP (blue) or mCherry (Red) as fusion protein with tetraspanins CD9, CD81 and CD63. FLUO-EVs are purified in combination of Tangential Flow Filtration (TFF) and Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) from genetically engineered cells in order to express the fluorescent proteins as fusion protein with the tetraspanin CD9, CD63 or CD81. FLUO-EVs demonstrated high stability of the fluorophores, they can be used for vitro tracking studies or as reference material for analyzers of nanoparticles or for assay calibration.
- Fluorescent labeled EV standard is a membrane-stained fluorescent vesicles. Fluorescent EVs are in liquid form and can be prepared from human biofluids EVs (plasma, serum, urine) and more than 200 different cell derived vesicles on request.
- FLuoEVs: Purified EVs expressing EGFP (lyophilized) (3)
- FLuoEVs: Purified EVs expressing mCherry (lyophilized) (3)
- FLuoEVs: Purified EVs expressing BFP (lyophilized) (1)
- FLuoEVs: Purified EVs double labeled (EGFP and mCherry) (1)
- Fluorescent labeled Exosome (small EVs) (1)
- Fluorescent labeled Microvesicles (large Evs) (1)