Immunoplates for exosome and EV capture
HBM-LS Immunoplates are 96 multiwell plates covalently pre-coated with specific exosome-binding antibodies allowing exosome capture and isolation from different sources (cell supernatant, human plasma, serum, urine and saliva). Immunoplates can be used for capturing EVs using antibodies against common EV surface markers (CD9, CD63) and for enriching specific EV subpopulation (i.e. tumor derived, neural derived). Once immunoadsorbed on the plate, EVs can be analysed for marker expression or lysed for extraction of nucleic acids (miRNA). Plates are blocked and stabilized for long term storage.
Applications: EV and exosome capture from human biofluids (plasma, serum, urine, saliva) and from human or mouse cell media. Enrichment in specific exosome subpopulations (neural, glial, tumor derived). Analysis of EV associated markers by ELISA. RNA extraction from immunocaptured exosomes / EVs.
Advantages: Immunoplates are ready to use and stable for long term (up to 2 years). No exosome pre-purification is required. Small amount of sample required (100 μl per well). Open platform for custom coating solutions.
- Immunoplate for capture of CD9 positive exosomes / EVs (human) (1)
- Immunoplate for capture of CD63 positive exosomes / EVs (human) (1)
- Immunoplate for enrichment of tumor derived EVs (human) (1)
- Immunoplate for enrichment of neural derived exosomes / EVs (human) (2)
- Immunoplate for enrichment of PLP1 (glial marker) positive exosomes/ EVs (1)