Exosomes and Microvesicles
Purified exosomes (small-EVs) and Microvesicles (large EVs) are obtained from a variety of biological sources: cell conditioned media, human plasma, serum, urine of pool of certified healthy donors. Exosomes/small EVs (40-120 nm) are purified following a combination of tangential flow filtration (TFF) and size exclusion chromatography (SEC). Microvesicles/large EVs (150- 1000 nm) are separated by tangential flow filtration using the TFF-MV filter, then purified by SEC. EVs are quantified and characterized for overall protein content, marker expression (CD9, CD63, CD81), particle concentration and size distribution (Nanoparticles Tracking Analysis performed with Zetaview analyzer, Particle Metrix), functionality (i.e Enolase activity). Effects of lyophilization on stability of EV proteins are comparable to other storage methods such as storing fresh EVs at -20C. Lyophilized exosomes and microvesicles are easy to store and ship and are stable for long term (up to 36 months).
Fluorescent labeled Exosome and Microvesicles: Upon request, HBM can also provide fluorescent labeled Exosome Standards from human biofluids or cell media for EV tracking in fluorescence microscopy experiments.
Applications: Control (spike-in) for EV quantification, protein marker analysis (ELISA, WB, flow cytometry). Extraction and analysis of EV associated nucleic acids (qPCR, ddPCR, RNA seq). NTA, fluorescent NTA (F-NTA). Single EV analysis by Electron microscopy (TEM), Fluorescent microscopy.
Advantages: Highly pure and characterized, easy to reconstitute, easy to ship and store (+4°C), Long term storage stability (36 months). EVs are available from a large cell line bank (over 100 cell lines) on request.
- Lyophilized exosomes (small EVs) from human plasma (4)
- Lyophilized exosomes (small EVs) from human urine (4)
- Lyophilized exosomes (small EVs) from human serum (4)
- Lyophilized exosomes (small EVs) from cell conditioned media (53)
- Lyophilized EV-like Nanoparticles from Plants (ELNs) (5)
- Lyophilized exosomes (small EVs) from MSC (2)
- Lyophilized Exosomes (small EVs) from cells on request (1)
- Lyophlized microvesicles (large EVs) (11)
- Fresh and frozen exosomes and microvesicles on request (0)