Purification of Extracellular Vesicles and Exosome
HansaBioMed Life Sciences provides high expertise for purification of Large (>150 nm) and Small EVs (30-150 nm) from human or animal biofluids, cell conditioned media and plant extract.
Our EV purification service, basic package includes:
- Scalable and automated EV purification from small volumes up to liters of material (max 100 liters)
- Method: Tangential flow filtration and size exclusion chromatography. The method used can be customized on customer request.
- Separation of small (40 - 150 nm) and large (>150 nm) EVs, if required.
- Validation: NTA (Zetaview, Particle Metrix), protein marker expression (immunoassay), total protein content.
- Alternative methods of EV purification: ultracentrifugation, immunoaffinity.
- Additional EV characterization on request: fluorescent NTA (Zetaview, Particle Metrix), Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM), dynamic light scattering (DLS) (Zetasizer), mass spectrometry, RNA seq.